Sunday 10 February 2013

Legal Alien

Phew, what a week! We have spent the past week in London for the small one's therapy and it is like a different planet compared to our little dot on the map. We have managed to come back with colds which has got to be on par with a naff t-shirt *lol*

I didn't get to blog before we went, but I can assure you I was busy doing a bit of this.....


.....which was a test cut for a skill swap design. And I was waiting for these.....


.....all the way from the USA. Plus a few other pots bubbling away in the background.....lips sealed mysteriously!!

I have also started to do a bit of drawing on Tali's iPad while she has a nap, I really need to invest in a better stylus but I'm really pleased with this sketch that I managed to draw from from a photograph yesterday;


The drawing is of me and Tali with our lovely Indie. The app is Paper 53. I can see myself doing a lot more doodles in the future, it is certainly a much easier way to draw when you have a child curled up asleep on your lap!

Now my head is more or less back to normal (albeit a little stuffy) I will finally cutting two skill swap pieces and designing a family tree cut, as well as tending to my bubbling pots *wink*

Stay tuned!!

Sari xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment