Thursday 28 February 2013

Do you believe in fairies...?

Well the horrible cold took longer than anticipated to shake off, but I managed to get my first items on etsy and finish off the skill swap cuts, yippee!!

Ok so fairies first...
Cut from amethyst coloured Canford paper, both of these cuts were then mounted on silver Canford paper. There were a few skipped heartbeats when it came to mounting, I can tell you! But I (and they) survived thankfully.



The overall designs included a child's name and date of birth, the fairies are original designs drawn by me.

Also got around to listing a couple of items on etsy, a felted scarf and a silver necklace, although I need better photographs of the latter, maybe a job for this afternoon.....

Currently I am working on a Scandi style family tree papercut commission design, eeeeeeek! I had been hoping to work on a family tree but hadn't expected a request so soon, not that I'm complaining *wink*

So mainly I'm muddling along at a snail's pace, my usual speed when working around Tali, lol! But always welcoming enquiries without advertising, in fact I has two enquiries in two days for babywearing illustrations, it's so nice to be wanted!

Sari xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment