Sunday 4 November 2012

Busy Bee

I've been quite busy this past week, planning and working on some enchantali and some non-enchantali projects. I have a pendant in the works but that's on hold as I have ran out of silver, doh!! Nevermind, I have just ordered some supplies so hopefully I will be able to finish it on Tuesday then my lovely other half can fire it for me (he's a sweet heart).

I'm also working on a fibre art project for a online forum exchange. I have my top laid out ready to felt later this afternoon, the idea is experimental (for me) so fingers crossed it will work out according to my vision! I hope to have a chance to get on with a few small jewellery type bits and bobs with an aim to have something listed on Etsy by this time next week *she says with optimism*

Sari xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment