Thursday 25 October 2012

Woolly Loveliness Ahoy!

I very recently made a wet felted cowl for an online forum gift exchange and I loved it so much I didn't want to send it. I thought I would make one for myself but then I realised that the colour blend was limited edition so it was not to be....I very nearly shed a tear, I can tell you!

So, to cheer myself up I ordered myself some GORGEOUS merino wool and silk blended tops from Sara's Texture Crafts. A cowl for me, and a couple for my Etsy store, doncha think?

Compulsory photo *grin*


So, which do you like best? 'Blackberry' or 'Woodland'? And do I try out one of these blends first or work with some 100% merino first to get my Etsy shop up and running?
Decisions, decisions......
.......expect photos when I've made my mind up!

Sari xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment