Saturday 27 October 2012

Hello

So, a bit about me.....

Helloooooo! My name is Sari and I live in South West Wales, UK. Although not a Welsh native, I have lived here for over a decade and aside from being a bit soggy, it's quite a friendly place to be.

I live with my long suffering, hard working and very handsome significant other and our beautiful, funny, sunny, free-spirited little girl who is challenging cerebral palsy each and every day. Two cats get under our feet and three ponies keep us filled with fresh air and our clothes covered in mud. Life is slow but full. Recently I have been able to spend a little more time designing and making which has led me to 'enchantali' and starting this blog. It seems to me that gradually the pieces are drawing together, I am shaking off the desires and expectations of others and moving on to create beautiful things from my heart. Although just a few more hours in the day would make it all a bit easier!

So I am making and enjoying. Sometimes it it silver, sometimes it is felted, sometimes it will even be net tutus! I hope you will come along for the ride.

Sari xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment